Last modified: 1/14/19
Plndr Mobile, Inc., a Delaware corporation (“Company”, “Plndr Mobile” or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through compliance with this policy.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- on our Applications and/or Websites.
- in email and other electronic messages between you and our Applications and/or Websites.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including any third party website (including our affiliates and subsidiaries).
- any third party, including our affiliates and subsidiaries, through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on our Applications and/or Websites.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Applications and/or Websites.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users on our Websites, including:
- Information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth, or any other information the Applications and/or Websites collect that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under an applicable law/any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
that is about you but individually does not identify you, including but not limited to participation on a game or survey, interests, trends, and patterns of usage when visiting our Applications and/or Websites.
- About your internet connection, the hardware you use to access our Applications and/or Websites and usage details.
- Other demographics that may be collected from time to time on an opt-in basis.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners and clients.
Applications and/or Websites are not intended for children. We do not knowingly collect, use or disclose Personal Information about visitors under 13 years of age. Applications and/or Websites are designed by the Company and intended to be considered for use of adults who are of the age of majority in their state of jurisdiction and are not intended for use by children. Company does not intend to collect Personal Information from individual under the age of thirteen and does not authorize any minors to use the Applications and/or Websites. If you are the parent or guardian of any minor who has provided Personal Information to us, please contact us e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Applications and/or Websites may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Applications and/or Websites. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Applications and/or Websites, while using our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Applications and/or Websites.
- Records and copies of your correspondence, including email addresses, if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Your search queries on the Applications and/or Websites.
- Participation on survey and features of the Applications and/or Websites.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Applications and/or Websites, or transmitted to other users of the Applications and/or Websites or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages and you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Applications and/or Websites with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Applications and/or Websites, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Applications and/or Websites, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Websites.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Click here for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on the Applications and/or Websites and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Applications and/or Websites and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Applications and/or Websites according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches and general experience with the Applications and/or Websites.
- Recognize you when you return to our Applications and/or Websites.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Applications and/or Websites may use local stored objects to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Applications and/or Websites.
Web Beacons. Pages on the Applications and/or Websites and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Applications and/or Websites and their contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account.
- To develop statistics and analysis to improve and further develop our Applications and/or Websites and the information and services we may offer from time to time.
- To request your participation in surveys and other market research which can include requests for demographic, geographic or other personal information as well as questions regarding user interests and other data which Company may use to create useful services and information for users of our Applications and/or Websites and for other lawful business purposes.
- To notify you about changes to our Applications and/or Websites or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To present our Applications and/or Websites and their contents to you according to your preferences.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Applications and/or Websites.
- To provide data analytics of aggregated and anonymized data for third party use and purposes including but not limited to research.
- To deliver virtual goods and services.
- To award you any prizes you may have won.
- To identify and display you and location on the Applications and/or Websites leaderboard.
- To respond to user queries regarding customer service or technical support.
- To deliver specific content and product offerings in a personalized manner.
- To notify you of upgrade opportunities, Applications and/or Websites purchases, contests, promotions, gaming, sweepstakes, drawings or special events and offers. We may enhance or merge the Personal Information collected on the Applications and/or Websites with data provided to us by others or aggregated from other Company properties.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile where/when applicable, or via email@example.com. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Plndr Mobile’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Plndr Mobile about our Applications and/or Websites’ users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it and we will transmit the contents of emails and your email address to the associated/appropriate recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To third parties to provide and/or use data analytics for purposes including but not limited to research.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Tracking Technologies and Advertising
Disclosure of Your Information for Third Party Advertising
- If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by adjusting your user preferences in your account profile where/when applicable, or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Promotional Offers from Company
- If you do not wish to have your email address/phone number/address used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by adjusting your user preferences in your account profile where/when applicable or via email@example.com.
- We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI“) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Applications and/or Websites and visiting your account profile page when/where applicable.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. In some cases, we may not be able to delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account, and Company reserves the right to delete a user account for any reason at our sole discretion. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Applications and/or Websites that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Applications and/or Websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Applications and/or Websites. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Applications and/or Websites.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Applications and/or Websites. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Applications and/or Websites.